An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Administration Support position within our well established but fast growing office based in Handsworth, Sheffield.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop the role, working on their own initiative and offer support to Directors and teams of roofers.
This is a varied role working at times on your own but mostly as part of a bustling team and liaising with customers, suppliers and subcontractors.
The purpose of the role is to offer support to the Directors with the day to day running of projects (both domestic and commercial properties) and also deliver a high level of customer service.
The candidate would need to be extremely organised, with an attention to detail and accommodate requests from all areas of the business and prioritise duties to ensure the smooth day to day running.
As a business that is rapidly growing and evolving your input will be invaluable to help implement new procedures, identify areas where improvements can be made to enhance efficiency and productivity whilst ensuring health & safety and customer service always come first.
Frequent duties include:
- Produce, email and follow up quotations to customers
- Ensure all health and safety documentation is up to date and available to relevant parties
- Accurately logging monthly expenditure, receipts and invoices on business accounting software
- Creating invoices and monitoring payments from customers
- Producing marketing material for promotional events and social media posts
- Update website and social media sites with regular, relevant information/projects/news
- Ordering consumables and materials
- Arranging deliveries
- Dealing with customer enquiries by email and telephone.
- Keeping up to date logs on company vehicles and planning servicing, repairs and insurance
Experience / skills required:
- Microsoft Office package, in particular Excel and Publisher
- Experience with either a CRM database or accounting software (Xero, Sage, etc)
- Experience in the construction industry would be ideal but not essential.
This role is full time Monday - Friday, hours to be arranged.
Starting salary between £18,000 - £23,000 (depending on experience) with an increase once probation period is complete.
To apply please send full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org